Shipping and returns
Due to the nature of the products it is not always possible to send them to you. Before ordering (high voltage) battery packs and battery modules please contact us.
Netherlands: Small accessories within The Netherlands will be sent to you for a standard rate of € 6,95 (with PostNL). For orders above € 100,00 we apply free shipping.
Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden: Small accessories for Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Norway and Sweden will be sent to you for a standard rate of € 25,00. For orders above € 200,00 we apply free shipping.
Not satisfied with your purchase? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (during office hours) +31 (0) 6-24925649.
In accordance with article 4 of the general terms and conditions, you have the following rights in case of return or cancellation:
- When purchasing products, the consumer, who does not act in the exercise of his profession or business, has the possibility to terminate the contract without giving reasons for 7 days. This period starts on the day after receipt of the product by or on behalf of the consumer.
- During this period, the consumer will handle the product and packaging carefully. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent that this is necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he makes use of his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- If the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal, the costs at the most are those of returning the goods.
- If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days after the return or cancellation.
- If the consumer does not have a right of withdrawal, this can only be excluded by the entrepreneur if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time before the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products: a) which have been created by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer; b) that are clearly personal in nature; c) which by their nature cannot be returned; d) that can spoil or age quickly; e) in the case of batteries, which are tested by us after return, where deviations are found with respect to the test report, in which case refund is not possible.
Please contact us via email@example.com or (during office hours) +31 (0)6-24925649.