Off grid power supply for a home installation in combination with solar panels for a house in Spain. The system consists of six Tesla battery modules, a Multiplus 5000 / 48V, Color Control GX and three MPPT 150/70.
The system has been extensively tested by BPath Energy together with the BMS print prototype. The project is currently being commissioned in Spain.
Further specification of the package:
- 24 solar panels 330 Wph
- 3x MPPT to 210 A charging at 48 Volt dc
- BPath Energy BMS
- Serial communication with 6 Tesla batteries. Reading 36 cell voltages and 12 temperatures
- Serial communication between BMS and Victron network.
- Charging current limit depending on measured battery temperature;
- Reduction below 12°C 60A
- Reduction below 5°C 30ADo not load below 0 ° C
- Reduction between 40-65°C from 210 decreasing to 0A
- Presentation of BMS messages and information on Victron Color Control.
- SOC (state of charge)